Usually we don’t blog our stuff, but i think it’s more than fair to post our material because we write about everybody and nobody writes about us. This mix was made by Tiago, which is a good friend and writer as well for Golden Scissors. Yesterday, finally he uploaded his mixtape and for what i’ve heard it’s a true love story. He is too shy to write a blog post about this, but i’m not. Today he updated the tracklist. Enjoy….!
A late St.Valentine’s day gift.
I really wanted to have it ready on the 14th. I also wanted it to be perfect…but just like love, it’s not always on time and far less perfect. Anyway, here is an attempt of telling a love story trough some of my favorite (amongst the 99% songs talking about love issues) songs lately. Hope you enjoy it!
I decided to write a little joke story with the tracklist hidden on it. All song names are there. There’s, sometimes, two or more track names in one sentence. Can you figure out the tracklist? It goes like this:
- I’m trying to understand if there’s something about us.
+ We can dance to figure it out.
- But you don’t know me.
+ Yeah, so I’ll run if I start falling in love.
- I’ll come running back to you.
+ Ppplease. I don’t mean to be reckless with your love. Let’s just dance.
- But what if you won’t get off my mind? You can’t run from my love forever.
+ Love? Haha…How deep is your love?
- You want me to start loosing my pacience don’t you?
+ Ouh…poor thing. How bad is it hurting?
- A lot, but I kinda like what you’re doing. I really do…not like…having a blast with it, but…I don’t know…
+ Did you wrote the rules of love? Starting to believe you did.
- Hmm…maybe I did. But there’s one thing I truly know. This music really sounds better while dancing with you…makes it almost look like this love is real.
+ Wanna make love tonight?
- Wanna make love tonight?